The S3C d.o.o. company also offers KLINGER GASKETS, such as:
1. KLINGERSIL® C-4400
Universal material for a safe and reliable seal. It consists of a unique matrix, which offers an excellent combination of different characteristics. The gaskets are suitable for use in many areas (chemical, food industry, plumbing,…).
Aramid fibres with nitrile rubber binder.
Areas of use:
Resistance to oils, water, vapour, gasses, saline solution, fuel, alcohol, mild organic and inorganic acids, carbohydrates, lubricants and coolants.
• General purpose high-pressure sealing material
• Stable size
• Consistent material composition
• Excellent price-to-quality ratio
• Suitable for different media
• Very good resistance to coolants
Technical specification sheet for KLINGERSIL® C-4400 here.
2. KLINGER® GRAPHITE LAMINATE PSM
Pure exfoliated graphite with a tanged stainless steel sheet reinforcement.
Pure exfoliated graphite gasket, consists of exfoliated graphite and a 0.1 mm stainless steel sheet reinforcement. Material does not include any resin, impregnation or other organic substances. It has no potential toxic hazards. Stable physical characteristics across the entire temperature range.
Areas of use:
KLINGER® Graphite Laminate PSM is suitable for hot water and steam reaching temperatures of 450°C.
• Mechanically bonded stainless steel sheet reinforcement
• No organic resins or toxic hazard
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Excellent resistance to high temperature
• Stable physical characteristics across the entire temperature range
• High compressibility
• Good leakage properties
• Suitable for steam up to 450°C
Technical specification sheet for KLINGER® GRAPHITE LAMINATE PSM here.
The performance and product lifetime greatly depend on appropriate storage conditions and installation – factors which are beyond the manufacturer’s control. But we can still guarantee excellent quality of our products. Taking into consideration that the instructions are followed.
To receive an offer, contact us at: email@example.com or call +386 1 423 22 22.
The S3C d.o.o. Team